Tuesday, December 20, 2005

mixed nuts

i've been writin for over two years now, and done nothing major about it. just write somethin that i fell strongly about, mail it to friends and my sis (my biggest critic), get their feed back and thats it. some of them told me to publish my own blog, but the idea of my creation up on public display didnt appeal to me so much. but this year, i finally did it. so when i mailed all my friends informing them about my blog, askin them to read it, and comment, i got many reactions. it was like opening a bag of mixed nuts..little bit of all types!

one friend (if i put his name here he'll kill me!) didnt like the idea of makin a public display of my life.
another one (if i put his name here, his girlfriend will kill me!) said.."damn sexy blog..but what the hell is cute n confused? put ur own name there chcik..be proud of who you are!"
thnx teddy-bear..but as i said..i need time..not yet comfy with that..
btw..there is a story behin cute n confused..
i had to sign up for this blog-site, and it needed some hundered and one names..blog name..ur name..nick name..and god knows what all names. on top of that, it wasnt acceptin most of the names as they were already in use.
so i asked kiki describe me..what am i..
she said.."di..ur fat irritatin talkative cute and confused!"
out of all the adjectives she used, cute and confused were the best..so..
back to the nuts...
some ppl were shocked that i could think so deep and etc etc..
du-uh!!
i can do better..just wait and watch!
the "sadoo's" have not reacted, as usual. they dont react to anythin..so no comments from them!

but to all of u'll i have 1 thing to say: thank u!! (and pls keep reading, and tell me when i put up somethin stupid here..which is goin to happen very soon, knowin my impulsiveness!)

************************************************************************************

missin u today payal.
heard the song and it reminded me of u..

juda hoke bhi tu mujhme abhi baki hai..
palkon mein banke aansu tu chali aati hai..

maybe things didnt work out for us in this lifetime, but if given a choice, in my next lifetime also, i would any day take up the opportunity to be ur friend..
not so sure what u think...

***********************************************************************************
i need a cute sign off..ne one got any nice ideas?
untill next time...

No comments: