Monday, November 22, 2010

The Last Look




Willy & Pep
3rd Oct 2000 - 22 Nov 2010.
There is so much to say about you two. How you come - tiny 50 paise coin sized super scared little babies. How we all collectively raised you, walked with you, fed you, didn't sleep when you didn't, held you, crawled with you, saw you grow to quarter plate size, toko you to the vet, got bitten by you, got scratched by you, played nosey with you... the list is endless.
Today it all boils down to one word: Goodbye. I dont know if I will ever see you again. So.
Goodbye.
God bless you, and may you live a 1000 years.
I'll remember u, I'll pray for u and I'll miss u.
Always.

Until next time...

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

7 comments:

Psy said...

Awwww... you didn't sleep when they didnt??

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

Why?
Are you letting him off in the wild?

cute n confused said...

@ psy-> no, we didnt. we would make them walk around or give them food or talk to them till they fell off asleep.
@biki-> NO!!!! thy're with a lady who already has 2 turltes and is super excited abt having 2 more.

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

Ah...ok!
The poor fellas! You spoke to them till they fell asleep huh? Geez...I hope you dont plan on doing that with your hubby too!
:D

RiĆ  said...

Aww...they are so cute!! I love turtles. Hope they like there new home.

Meenakshi Rehani said...

why give em away? why not keep em?

Tenesa The Artisan said...

:(