Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Que sera, sera

The year's drawing to a close again.

Inevitably, I look back at the year gone by.
Regrets.
Questions.
What-if's and maybe's.
Joy.
Success.
Trips to bars that were crazy.

And then, unavoidably, I read the numerous forecasts for the year ahead.
Marriage?
Money?
Property and cars?
Sickness?
Even crazier trips to even wackier bars?

I breath deeply, and put aside the nth article I was reading titled "Your Stars in 2011" or some such thing for I realize that there is no point.
Of looking back.
Or ahead.

"Que sera, sera,
Whatever will be, will be;
The future's not ours to see.
Que sera, sera,
What will be, will be."

Until next time...
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

1 comment:

cooldivay said...

Thats the way sweetheart... there is no point living if we already know whats gonna happen next :)

So Enjoy..Que sera sera... :)