Monday, December 15, 2008

"I Dont Know Why I Exist, Actually..."

25 years of my life done.
More than one-fourth my life lived.
Not much to show off, except an amazing amount of wonderful memories: most happy; some sad.
There comes in a point in life when you wonder: "I dont know Why i exist, actually..."
for my proffessor it came when he was in class teaching us a couple of weeks ago.
For me, it came today.
So.
why do i exist?
what is my life purpose?
what have i done till now?
what am supposed to do in the future?
will i be able to do all that i'm supposed to?

so many questions - and no answers yet. 25 years of life done and no answers yet.
not that i was looking for them or something.
but now, i guess that i am looking for them, they will be even more difficult to find.
but these 25 years were, if nothing, fast; fun and memorable.
all i can hope for is that the next 25 are the same, if not better.

happy birthday, babe.

until next time...

3 comments:

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

happy birthday babe!
:)
who cares why we exist? what matters is we do!
enjoy the day mate!
in fact, enjoy everyday!
ciao!!!

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

http://bikramsnehi.blogspot.com/2006/12/dilemma.html

this might not exactly be an answer to why you are here but something along those lines...a little more specific...

lawyerjourno said...

SO you think you will live till 100...huh!!