Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I’m lovin it!


 

I went. I saw. I was conquered. Chak de…I loved it!! It has two of my favorite things…shah rukh and India! And of course the girls. I mean, what can I say… I loved it! And that I am still loving it! It has nothing that a shah rukh movie has, and yet everything that makes a shah rukh movie that: a shah rukh movie.
Komal Chotala… my kiki… J Well, sort of. Just that she's a bit sweeter. (komal, not kiki! :-P) what attitude man. And that punjaban…forgot her name…mom says I'm like her. Big and hot tempered! :-D
What can I say… mother dairy ka dhoodh piya hai…kuch toh asar hoga!

We need movies like this. Ones that inspire you to do something for your country. Ones that are realistic almost to the point of believing. Ones that have loads of shah rukh in a white shirt and aviator glares. And blue jean also! (dirthy girl! :-D)
this is one movie that I am definitely adding in my DVD collection. Waiting desperately for the original DVD's to come out. (specially the ones with the exta stuff which means extra shah rukh!)

2 comments:

Abhishek Nayak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abhishek Nayak said...

True story.. Its not without reason that I finally changed my orkut profile name.

Well a special effort needs special recognition..