Sunday, November 02, 2008

Tagged AGAIN!

Q> List 5 things that you want to say to people but never will. Don't say who they are.

  • I love you – don't ever go anywhere.
  • I hate you, get lost and don't come back!!!!
  • You bitch – why did you do that???
  • I ate a chocolate after dinner
  • I ate a chocolate before dinner too!!!

Q>Five Things I'd Love to Do before I Die:

  • Eat unlimited chocolates
  • Go all the way!!! ; )
  • Color my hair - pink!
  • Lose a LOT of weight
  • Buy my mom a Skoda
  • Buy my dad a house
  • Buy my sister a PSP

[I'm bad at math?? : ) ]

Q>Five Things I Will Not Do Even If It Kills Me:

  • Stop eating (yummy) food
  • Beg and plead for love
  • Drugs
  • Pre marital sex
  • Eat snails/cockroaches/snakes etc

Q>Five Things I Do When I'm Away From The Public:

There is a reason I do it when I'm away from the public!

  • Snort, When I laugh... !
  • Burp
  • Yawn with my mouth open
  • Talk with my mouth full
  • See how fat my stomach looks in the mirror, by imitating a pregnant woman-pose!


     

Q>Five Favorite Sentences (most often used):

  • Whatever!!!
  • Don't know, don't care!
  • Good, good – I like it, I like it!
  • Get lost.
  • I'm hungreeeeeeeeeeee……

Q>Five Things that'll Make You Wish You Didnt Do, If You Did:

  • Smoke a cigarette
  • Say something I really didn't mean
  • Eat a chocolate after dinner, when the dietician has strictly forbidden it…
  • Give away my turtles to someone… : (
  • Let my parents down, in any way

5 people I tag:

  • Kiki (please, do mankind a favor and fill this!)
  • Subodh ( same as above!)
  • Ankur
  • Damodar
  • … … …

No comments: