Sunday, November 02, 2008

Tagged!

This one is for biks…


 

Q.1. what have you realized recently?


 

A:> if you lose weight, and get too happy about it: it all comes back!!!!!!!! : (


 

Q.2. Have you given your first kiss away?


 

A:> tricky question! If I haven't, and say no I haven't given it away, then I'm giving it away now - right??? So – no comments!


 

Q.3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, which would be the 11 blog buddies you would take with you?


 

A:> why only blog buddies? Well ok, Biks, saira, Subodh (though he wouldn't come, he never goes anywhere!), rohan, kiki, zach braff (I'm his buddy, I don't think he thinks the same though!!), damodar, ankur, that's eleven… (I'm worse thn biks at math…so sue me!)


 

Q.4. Where is the place you want to go most?


 

A:> GOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

Q.5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?


 

A:> go on a very long world tour, backpacking alone (ya, alone n me kinda weird , but ya), and spend enough time in every village/city/town of the world to learn about its culture, food, and people!


 

Q.6. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?


 

A:> oh yes – I believe it brings good luck!!


 

Q.7. What are you afraid of losing most now?


 

A:> my family.


 

Q.8. If you win a million dollars what would you do?


 

A:> put up a chocolate factory and make my mom the chief chef!


 

Q.9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?


 

A:> been there, done that! ; D


 

Q.10. List 3 good things about the person who tagged you.


 

A:> oh god , no!!! I've done enuf biki-ego-massagin to last me a life time!

Anyways, if u insist (I think this is THE reason he tagged all of us, so tht he cld hear more praises…)

a) good listener/shoulder-giver (!! )


 

b) Seems to have his feet on the ground


 

c) very clear about what he wants to do, and what he doesn't. well, to me atleast he seems clear!


 

Q.11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?


 

A:> hmm…

Very seldom in life do you get what you demand. Nevertheless… here goes…

  • Emotional, and able to display it!
  • Funny…
  • Cute.. : )
  • Romatic
  • Food junkie!!!
  • Loves to travel as much as I do
  • Likes me the way I am, no questions asked. (that's a tough one, coz I'm quite a work of art!!)


 

Q.12. What type of people do you hate most?


 

A:> Hypocrites definitely, people who play unnecessary politics all the time, and people who have shrill voices (can't stand them!)

Q.13. What is the one thing you cannot live without?


 

A:> my family.


 

Q.14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?


 

A:> point them out, but NICELY…

: /


 

Q.15. Missing Question… (biki…very bad at math!!)


 

Q.16. Are you a shopaholic?


 

A:> yaaaaaaaaa!! Window-shoaholic, at the least!!


 

Q.17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you!


 

A:> weird!!!!! : D


 

Q.18. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?


 

A:> my paranoia… I get too freaked for too little!


 

Q.19. What's the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?


 

A:> a homeless little rag-picker girl (of around 6 yrs in age) shitting on the road, and using a sharp stone to clean her bum.

Ouch.


 

Q.20. Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?


 

A:> I think these two things cant be mutually exclusive. You need a decent amount of both to live comfortably. But if push comes to shove, it will be love. But t will be a very strong love to overpower the need for money( as in whatever is needed for te basics also)


 


 


 

I tag : anyone who reads this!


 

Until next time…