Friday, May 28, 2010

Hi

Once in a while during your day to day life, you are suddenly reminded of a very good friend, one who you cannot reach at that moment, but are missing terribly anyways.
This post is for my that friend.
The one who I could call randomly, even after 4 months, and get on like as if I spoke to him yesterday.
The one who I could ignore randomly and not call back for months at a time and then finally get a call and get yelled at and then feel bad.
The one who when ignored me for even four week’s I would scream and screech and make his life miserable.
The one who went one, two tree…!
The one who I could call when I was crying, because I couldn’t (or rather didn’t want to) call anyone else but I had to speak to someone comforting to make my tears stop.
The one who would call me honey, and I would be like, I’m not your honey!
The one who always made me laugh, either at his jokes or at him or at his silly laugh.
The one who made me cry. Once.( in 8 years of being my friend) And paid hell for it.
The one who I haven’t spoken to in really long, and am missing terribly today.
This one’s for you, Nikhil.
Hi.
Wherever you are.

Until next time…

2 comments:

RiĆ  said...

Yeah there r times when i miss my friends a lot too...but i guess work has taken over as priority these days.

cute n confused said...

such is life, dearies.. :(
priorities change..