Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Random Questions That I have No Answers For.

1. When will I get out of Bangalore.
2. Where in the world’s fuck is Subodh Mallya.
3. Where in the world s fuck is Nikhil Fernandes.
4. Will I be able to attend Hardik’s sister’s wedding.
5. When will I attend my own wedding.
6. Will I even have a wedding.
7. When will I be rich enough to buy a Fiat 500.
8. When will kiki stop pestering me with really absurd (so absurd, they can even classify as bizarre) ideas.
9. How will I get home from the airport at 1 in the night.
10. Is mango milk shake fattening or healthy.
11. Is mango milk shake, had for lunch with a plain veg sandwich, healthy.
12. Is mango milk shake ever healthy.
13. Why does it rain everyday in Bangalore.
14. Why am I sleepy in class – strike that, I know the answer to that.
15. How do u strike out words in Blogger, like u can in Word.
16. Why can I not sleep in class.
17. When will I stop sitting in classes, and start working.
18. Why can i not comment on Psy's Blog.
19. Why do these ppl in my class have so many doubts.
20. Why cant I think of any more questions!


Until next time…

5 comments:

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

I can help you with one more question:
'When will Biki write me a poem?'
:P

And here are some answers:
1. You can get out of bangalore whenever you want to...what remains to be seen though, is how badly you want out!

2. Subodh Mallya is working in IDBI Capital in Bombay, and has now shifted house to Bandra...as always, he is tied up with work so tight, all he goes home for is 'Shit, Shower & Shave'

3. -

4. If you want to, yes...

5. As soon as you stop pestering the guy you wanna marry...

6. If you can stop pestering!

7. You're already rich enough to buy a Fiat500...heck, I almost am! You're just aren't willing yet...

8. Never!

9. Catch a pre-paid cab!

10. Healthy!

11. Healthy!!

12. Healthy!!!

13. And you're complaining because?

14. -

15. ---

16. Cause you're too much of a teacher's pet...

17. Why would you wanna do that? You're weird!

18. -

19. Ah...you, 'you' are asking that???

20. Cause you're obsessed with round figures!

cute n confused said...

lol..
dude..

1. i want out, but i want money too!
2. Subodh Mallya should jump off a cliff, or i will push him.

3. -

4. its in bombay, i'm in blore!

5. i dont pester. i just ask. everyday. every minute. ever second. u get the idea. :P
6. ggrrrr..!!

7. oh am i willing or what. no one will give me a lona! :(
8. Never!

9. alone????? u come and drop me home? we'll go out for mid night coffee..anyways my family doesnt knw i'm gonna be thr....wht say?? ;)

10. yipee!

11. yipee!!
12. yipee!!!
13. bcoz it becomes cold and wet. like a dogs nose. and its all mucky and yucky.
14. -

15. who knws the answer to this!!??
16. lol...dude, u got tht right. he is forever, like forever, lookin at me.
17. tired of sitting in class man!!
18. -

19. i have changed. rather evolved. i now, do not pay attention in class. i blog, goof arnd, sleep, and occasioanly, grunt. but i do not study. trust me, i have evolved into something u guys were. :D and boy is it fun!
20. i will let tht be at face value and not give much importanct to the words :round" and "figures" :P

cute n confused said...

errata:
7. ... loan!

Rià said...

Well, hope u got the answers to ur questions.

cute n confused said...

not really! i got biki's answers to my questions!! :D